- CERT Refresher Videos:
- PHASYS Interactive Models: Acroding to the developer Chris Keane, this model as an extension of his outbreak response model, with embedded spread of virus.
- Agency Coordination and Redundancy
- Shows affects of agency coordination on different modes consenus vs.parallel modes.
- Distribution Resource;
- Allows a view of the distribution across a network.
- Foodborne Disease Spread;
- Chris Keane, "This flexible model allows for two routes of infection, person-to-person and from infected food, and two restaurants with two suppliers."
- School Infectious Outbreaks;
- Chris Keane, "Simulates illness spreading, children, adults and elderly going from home to public places, with surveillance, different vaccination strategies, and agencies with the authority to close schools. It is meant to be very simple, to stimulate thinking about adaptive response. The purpose is not to predict absolute numbers of infections but rather to generate new insights into the type of dynamics at play."
- System Response and Infectious Disease Outbreak:
- Harvard's LAMPS:
- Flu Math Games for teacher and students;
- Allows individuals the ability to visualize the spread of diseases such as the Flu.
- Slide Shows:
Face to face are going on now, please view Schedule of Events Calendar